SUNCOAST TANG SOO DO is a member of the WTSDA which practices a form of Korean martial arts that is more than 2,000 years old. As a traditional martial arts studio, we focus on character development as well as physical techniques with a focus on kicks.
Tang Soo Do is a martial art that focuses on respect and integrity. That means it's not just about kicking and punching. This practice teaches life skills that help you become a better person in and out of class. You will become a technically strong, well-rounded martial artist and enjoy:
- Improved physical conditioning, flexibility & coordination
- Self-Confidence through personal achievement & goal setting
- Self-Discipline & concentration skills to reach individual goals
- Self-Respect for yourself and others
- Confidence through the practice of self-defense skills
Our mission is to assist, educate and train individuals of all ages to reach their maximum potential so that they can be a positive influence in their home, at school, at work, and in their community.
We accomplish this by providing the highest quality instruction in the traditional art of Tang Soo Do with the ultimate goal to enhance the mental and physical well-being of all students.